Affordable group health benefits are available to business members through participating Chambers of Commerce.
Designed to help chamber members stay compliant with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), keep their healthcare costs low and not have to sacrifice the quality of their employees’ benefits.
Chamber of Commerce
WHY IS THE LIFESTYLE HEALTH PROGRAM SO UNIQUE?
• Level-funded major medical plan designs
• Underwritten by “A” rated carriers
• Premium savings averaging 5-15%
• Integrated wellness incentives / cash-rewards
• Up to a $500 deductible credit
• 24/7/365 concierge telemedicine
• Diabetic supply benefits included
Health Insurance Broker, Group Benefits Northwest has been family owned and operated for 35 years. Specializing in matching employer needs with group health benefits plans that suit both them and their employees. Conveniently located in Seattle and Mount Vernon, they proudly serve small to midsize companies throughout the Puget Sound from South Seattle/Tacoma north to Bellingham in Whatcom County. Learn more
To learn more about Lifestyle Health Plans solution and the Chamber Benefits Program, please contact
STEVE BROWN at (360) 419-9999 or email him at email@example.com